10 Key Takeaways & Full Recording of the Webinarcompany news 5 min read
On October, 23, we hosted the live webinar "Ways to earn more with your free app". Our App Monetization & Marketing Expert Nina Bohush revealed the best-working monetization strategies for free apps. We jotted down 10 noteworthy thoughts that would help you elevate your in-app monetization and give a real boost to your mobile app. Spoiler: scroll down to access the full recording of the webinar.
- Today users spend about 3 hours per day browsing different apps. Compared to other publishers, app developers have the highest chances to capitalize on consumers.
- In 2017 over 65% of developers with their apps featured in stores preferred monetization with ads to any other monetization strategies.
- Smart banners, native ads, full-screen interstitials, and rewarded videos deliver the best results in terms of revenue and performance. Smart banners can drive up to 40% higher CPM rates compared to standard mobile banners.
- Ad mediation still results in higher CPM rates and fill rates. The more demand partners you have in your ad mediation system - the better.
- Only 5% of users spend money on in-app purchases. Asian consumers spend up to 40% MORE in apps compared to users from other regions.
- In-app subscriptions are used by video and audio streaming apps, cloud services, fitness apps, and online magazines. If your app belongs to one of those, give subscriptions a try.
- If you want to convert near-100% of your active users, start monetizing your app with ads, or with any of the following app monetization strategies:
- Partnerships with advertisers & brands;
- Collaborations with other apps;
- Data Monetization.
- Data monetization drives tremendous results when done right. Once implemented, it requires minimum further efforts.
- Ads and data monetization can be run simultaneously. Two SDKs won't compete with each other.
- Data monetization deals with non-personal data only. All users stay anonymous and protected. Data monetization is fully compliant with the GDPR policy.
Hear more valuable insights, case studies & easy-to-undertake ideas in the full webinar recording!
Got a question? Feel free to reach Nina, the host of the webinar, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Epom Apps team will be happy to assist you with any queries related to in-app ads or data monetization at email@example.com